Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium CME Application Forms
On this page you will find updated ACMEC application instructions, forms and additional resources to aid you in the process of certifying your activity for CME credit. As you will see, the requirements and supporting materials needed for CME approval have been significantly updated to better reflect and document the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education's (ACCME) standards and policies. As an accredited provider subject to the review of ACCME, ACMEC is responsible for assuring compliance with their guidelines for providing well-planned, evidence-based, unbiased CME. ACMEC holds complete liability for the accreditation process that provides some 14,000 hours of credit to area providers. The importance of our continued accreditation and cooperation with the aforementioned guidelines cannot be over emphasized. Since joint sponsorship of CME credit puts our accreditation at risk if guidelines aren't followed or documentation is incomplete, we hope you can understand why such a change was necessary.
The updated needs and requirements for credit approval are outlined in detail in the application instructions below. Please make sure to check our website periodically and before starting an application for the most up to date instructions and forms.
Of note, please be advised that:
- Applications will not be considered complete and ready for review until all information requested is submitted. ACMEC will not accept incomplete applications for review.
- To allow ample time for review, revisions and resolution of conflicts of interest, complete applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to activity/series start date.
- 2014 EXCEPTION: For any current series continuing in 2015, a new application needs to be submitted by December 31st for any series beginning in January.
- Additionally, final approval for credit is dependent upon ACMEC's ongoing (advance) receipt of additional details pertaining to each upcoming session within a series (for series) and the necessary documentation required (post-session/activity for both types of activities) to demonstrate compliance.
- All post-session/activity documentation must be sent to ACMEC within two weeks of the activity for final credit recording.
- Failure to submit post-session/activity documentation in a timely manner may result in revocation of approval and credit.
- Failure to submit post-session documentation in a timely manner may result in the cancellation of credit for an individual series session.
- Continued failure to submit post-session documentation in a timely manner will result in revocation of series approval and credit.
We recommend that you review and familiarize yourself with the new instructions, applications and forms soon, and contact us if you have any questions. We also recommend that your work in close partnership with your Activity Director (formerly Physician Designation) and planning committee (if applicable) to ensure thorough completion of your application(s).
We understand that change is difficult and that this process may seem cumbersome, but please know we are here to support you through this transition, and are available to meet with you to discuss the implications for your particular series/activity.
Thanks for your continued dedication and collaboration in providing CME to Treasure Valley providers, and for your cooperation with the implementation of ACMEC's new requirements.
We look forward to partnering with you to provide our community with quality CME.
Regularly Scheduled Series
Series Management Materials
- ACMEC Case-Based Series & Session Checklist
- ACMEC Series & Session Checklist
- ACMEC Series Pre-Session Update
- ACMEC Activity Director Mid-Year Evaluation
- ACMEC Activity Director Year-End Evaluation
- ACMEC Mid-Year Evaluation
- ACMEC Mid-Year Evaluation Summary
- ACMEC Year-End Evaluation
- ACMEC Year-End Evaluation Summary
- ACMEC RSS Budget Template - No Educational Support
- ACMEC RSS Budget Template
- ACMEC Activity Application Instructions
- ACMEC Activity Application
- ACMEC Activity Application Checklist
Activity Management Materials
Supporting Documents for Both Types of Activities
- ACMEC Agreement for Commercial Support
- ACMEC Attendance Template
- ACMEC Bio Form
- ACMEC Budget Template
- ACMEC Budget Template - No Educational Support
- ACMEC Disclosure
- ACMEC Evaluation
- ACMEC Speaker Information Checklist
Series/Activity Management Materials